Friday 1 June 2012

NITHIN RAO KUMBLEKAR











NITHIN RAO KUMBLEKAR /// FOR ALLEN SOLLY
This project was done for 'in store' branding for Allen Solly. The intention was to make the models look as the part of the illustration.

ABOUT NITHIN RAO KUMBLEKAR

I began my career as an art director in advertising agency. After working for agencies like McCann, Ogilvy & Triton I decided to be freelancer. Illustration was my passion since school. My skills have boosted while pursuing BFA in applied arts from Chitrakala Prishat Bangalore.

I'm based in Bangalore but my works keep moving places. Corporate clients like Vodafone, Allen Solly, Britannia, Bingo, Kingfisher, IBM, Lenovo, TVS, ING Vysya Bank.. etc have used my illustrations. I work for many advertising agencies as well as publishers.



NITHIN RAO KUMBLEKAR



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...